Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cheesy Ranch Potatoes

The other day I posted the recipe for London Broil with Mustard-Soy Sauce.  We served the steak with broccoli and these potatoes that I put together.  Unfortunately, we had fewer potatoes on hand than we thought we had so this didn't make nearly as much as we would have liked!  I honestly didn't really measure anything....kind of threw the ingredients together and cooked.  But they turned out delicious!  I will definitely have to make these again since I definitely didn't get my fill! Next time I'll just double all of the ingredients (and make sure I have enough potatoes!) to make a larger, more appropriate amount.
Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
Recipe my TheBusyMom (my own recipe)

Yield: Approximately 2 adult servings

Ingredients:
3 small Eastern potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 packet dry Ranch Dressing mix
handful of Bacos
handful of shredded cheese

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.

2. In a gallon size plastic bag or large bowl mix potato pieces with olive oil.  Then add Ranch Dressing mix making sure potatoes are coated with oil and mix.  Pour potatoes into 1 quart baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.  Cook uncovered for approximately 25 minutes, mixing half-way.  Check potatoes for doneness.

3.  Once potatoes come out of the oven sprinkle cheese and Bacos on top.  Stir to combine. 

Family Rating:  1 1/2 thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment