Thursday, July 19, 2012

Golden Artichoke Dip

My son turned 4 this past Saturday and we had several extended family members over to celebrate.  Over the next few days I will be posting various recipes that were made for the party.  My husband and I were making a lot of salads and sides with our dinner so I didn't want to go crazy making a lot of appetizers.  I served crackers with cheese, hummus and baby carrots, chips, and this artichoke dip.  It seemed a little fancier than just putting out onion dip.  Unfortunately, my husband did the grocery shopping for the party and came home with Lays Tomato & Basil potato chips.  They tasted great, but not so good with artichoke dip!  Luckily, Ritz crackers tasted just fine in this dip! I haven't made a lot of recipes off backs of products, but this was tasty enough that I'd make this dip again.

Golden Artichoke Dip
recipe from Lipton Recipe Secrets
(originally found on the box of the Lipton Recipe Secrets Golden Onion Souop & Dip Mix!)

Ingredients:
1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
1 container (8oz.) sour cream
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (about 4 oz.)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°. In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.

Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.

Serve with your favorite dippers.

Family Rating: 1 1/2 thumbs up.

This recipe was shared at:
Fireflies & JellyBeans
Somewhat Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment